For Additional Information Please Complete The Following
REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY – The Treadwell® TredLR
A remarkable technology is now available that maximizes both the financial health of your facility and the health of your patient population. Adding this revolutionary technology to your inventory of equipment for patients holds the promise of increasing your facility’s occupancy rate for nursing homes and assisted living facilities and the participation rate for adult day care centers. This technology can increase the revenue stream of your physical therapy and rehabilitation departments concurrently with increasing occupancy and participation rates. A return on investment can be obtained in ninety (90) days or less.
Treadwell® TredLR Product Description
The Treadwell® TredLR is a revolutionary device with Treadwell® patented technology that even the most physically compromised can use. Our innovative new technology is non-invasive and easy to use. It is designed for ease of use with very low exertion. The design allows for virtually no resistance, no impact motion for the user as compared to high exertion, high resistance, high impact exercise devices. Our device is especially well suited for the residents of nursing homes and long-term care facilities who have reached a stage in life where a more sedentary life style results from physical realities that time imposes upon them. The Treadwell® Wellness Device provides the benefits of increased blood flow usually gained from exercise and can be used on a daily basis without the risk of doing harm.
Technology for Nursing Homes, Adult Day Care (PACE), and Assisted Living Facilities
- Improved physical therapy outcomes
- Reduced risk of injury from falls for many users
- Low effort, no impact
- Effective for physically compromised users
- No increase in vital signs
- No overuse syndromes
- Overall improvement in user wellness
- Transportable to the resident
- Increase staff productivity
The Treadwell® TredLR
By harnessing the power of the body’s “Calf Pump mechanism”, also known as the body’s second heart, with the TredLR, the user’s circulation (blood flow velocity) increases throughout the body. The increase in blood flow has been studied and documented by using Doppler® Ultrasound. The results of our study were published in the Journal of Medical Diagnostic Sonography May/June 2010 issue in an article titled Dynamic Peripheral Vascular Ultrasonography: A Novel Technique. The study indicates that blood flow increases up to nine times above resting blood flow when the user engages the Treadwell® TredLR.
We know that the flexing of the calf muscles that occurs during the rocking motion of the ankle squeezes the veins in the legs. This squeezing action propels the blood up the legs toward the heart while one-way valves in the veins prevent back-flow. We believe that the efficiency of the heart increases and a corresponding increase in blood flow occurs throughout the body with a corresponding gain in the effectiveness of the body’s systems and organs.
- A Return on Investment can be expected in 90 days or less for each device.
- Optimal therapy department revenues will be obtained with a ratio of four devices per 100 residents or participants.
- Optimal facility revenues will be obtained when additional devices are made available in areas where people socialize.
Physical Therapy Benefits
- Satisfaction of providing improved physical therapy outcomes.
- Effective for physically compromised and frail users.
- Eliminates need to move wheelchair bound patients during use.
- Eliminates need to provide one-on-one monitoring during use.
- Reduced risk of falls while delivering therapy.
- Increase in staff productivity.
- Increase in department revenues.
Attributes of Treadwell® Therapy
- Low effort, no impact.
- No overuse syndromes.
- Circulation (blood flow) increase of up to 9 times that or at rest blood flow throughout the body.
- All of blood flow increase is available throughout the body.
- No increase in vital signs.
- Because our technology is patented, there is no other known device or equipment that increases blood flow without a corresponding increase in vital signs that can be used on a daily basis without untoward effects resulting for the user.
- User provides the minimal energy required for motion.
- No electricity required – Green technology.
SEE THE “MEDICAL CONDITIONS” PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE DIESEASES AND CONDITIONS THAT HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TREATED AS REPORTED ANECDOTALLY.